Thirty Days, thirty posts.
We have reached the end of the journey, the destination we forged our way towards.
So, I’ve managed to do it – 30 posts, one for each day of April.
It’s been a wonderful month so far. A whole month filled with good news and bad, but more good than bad. And I’ve discovered a huge life hack. Any failure or bad thing can be spun to be good if you look at it thinking –
‘Everything happens for a reason’.
I pretty much live my life by this motto.
So here’s a short bulletin about my life in April 2015:
- April 1st, I wrote a short story for my friend Ipshita’s blog – The Play.
- April 3-10th, I wrote my application and applied for Organizer – In – Charge, Raga, Malhar 2015. Didn’t succeed.
- April 7th, Participated in the Young Adult Scavenger Hunt [YASH].
- April 9th, I was told I won twenty books from Team Teal [one I almost didn’t fill because the colour seemed stupid].
- April 14th, I was told I didn’t get the job. I rejoiced slightly.
- April 21st, I applied for Organizer, [Blog, specifically] Raga, Malhar 2015.
- April 27th, I was told I had made Organizer, Raga 2015.
- April 29th, I was told I got the Malhar Blog. I am currently BLOG OG.
This month I have caught up on Supernatural, Modern Family, The Big Bang Theory and started Game of Thrones. I have just finished the second season of Game of Thrones and so far, it’s been something alright. I also finished the second season of Orange is New Black and I am eagerly waiting for the third season, premiering in June.
It’s love. It’s two people connecting … with four other people. And aliens.” – Suzanne Warren, aka Crazy Eyes.
I’ve read nine books this month as I write this post –
- Vampire Academy, 1st April.
- Frostbite, 3rd April.
- Shadow Kissed, 5th April.
- Blue Bloods, 8th April.
- Masquerade, 9th April.
- Teaching The Boss, 14th April.
- Alive, 20th April.
- The Demigod Diaries, 23th April.
- Tall, Tatted and Tempting, 24th April.
- [currently reading] Redesigned, 30th April.
I watched the film Evan Almighty, and it was quite good.
It’s been a great month, book-wise. My friend is giving away her books and I’ve asked for a few. I won two other books, one an ARC, another an ebook. I’m going to be reading a lot this year. My GPA weeps, it’s fallen this semester, currently standing at 3.52. Sigh. Must make efforts to study more these two sems.
April has been chaotic, busy and has passed by in a flurry of activity. This blog has served as an online diary of sorts and I’ve grown to love writing daily [at times]. Hopefully, the month of May will be as awesome and maybe even better, than April 2015.
Adios April 2015.